Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas Card to my Family


Family...

Although you are unable to comment on the blog, I still know you will be checking it out...

So here is my little Christmas card to you (of course I sent you a card in the mail, I just better be getting one in return?).

So enjoy our family photos!

This gathering of peeps would be my greatest wish for this holiday season along with:

World Peace

Mitt Romney as President

A world with a need for NO stents (kidney or heart)

Just a couple of more weeks off work

Bigger Ipod

Thinner thighs

And YOU! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow, what a big family. Do they all live in Ne? So lucky to have family close by. I Love (Love with a capital "L") Christmas cards. Remember all the fuss over our family pic...we finally got a good one. Jen Giorgis took it, will send you a card as soon as I get 'em done. Hope all is returning to normal at your home and you guys are feelin better.

Garrison Propaganda said...

what a great christmas card. love how the different families wore the different nebraska shirts. talk about husker pride, i never knew! i think id take a few of those things on your christmas list too.