Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's That Noise??

Guess what?!!
My car is making "funny noises"! I took it to the car shop and the grease/gasoline smelling car guy got in and drove with me! I kept telling my husband,
"My car sounds funny".
"Sure" he said, "you just want a new fj Cruiser".
He totally didn't believe me, even took the car in and the same mechanic drove it and said,
"Ya, I think your wife just wants a new fj Cruiser, cuz I don't hear anything".
WELL, today, after work, I drove straight to the "mechanic" and made him ride with me...
only took once around the block! There it was, that transmission, axle, engine, grinding/slamming noise!
WHOO HOO I think I'll get either the BLACK or BLUE cruiser...

What do you think??

1 comment:

Mindy Berry Franklin said...

Hmmm... I really like the black but you have had a black car so, I might go for the blue! Uncle Brent had (or maybe has) a blue one. I wonder if he sells them anymore? You could look when you come out for Thanksgiving if he does!!