Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good looking boys at the Gym!

I love this gym...but I now have two gyms! Lifetime Fitness is the Cadillac of fitness centers. It is a two story palace that smells like eucalyptus and hair products (cuz it has a hair salon to your left and a deli restaurant to your right). I love going and running into all my friends and doctors I work with! I pretend I know how to use all or any of the metal standing equipment...but really I follow the pictures on the side of them and set it at 10lbs! I joined another gym closer to my house, mostly because they have TV's on everything that has heart handle monitor. This other gym is where I wear my Target gym clothes not my Adidas.
My most favorite part of this gym is this...
Taking my boys/nephews to swim! They love the walk in pool with the yellow mushroom. I love watching them "swim"!
The only reason I have kept this gym membership is cuz the kids like it...well, that and the steam room!
 And who could deny these two a Saturday at the gym!
20 March 2010