Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Happy Valentine


Thank you to my happy Valentine for taking me to dinner (with great friends) and for my beautiful roses...and as always my sweet husband gave me the most amazing gift! It seems when ever we plan something fun to do ie. our trip to Hawaii...it becomes my most fabulous gift my true love has ever given me!
One year we got new carpet in April...well of course my hot hubby decided that the carpet would also make a great birthday gift (for June 25th). So as the carpet guys rolled out my plush pad, my heart throb mate mentioned again,
'you know this is for your birthday right'.
'Of course'. I said!!
So for this Valentines I got roses and a trip to Lihue, Hawaii! Thank you my luver buns! And happy Valentines to you too!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Ah, we had so much fun celebrating Valentines day with you guys. Thank you. Yes, your trip to Hawaii will be the best heart day prez EVER!

Anonymous said...

"luver buns"! What would Scott say to that?? You are sooooooo Spoiled! "Hawaii"! Just kidding. I can't think of a sweeter, more deserving person that me! I mean you!!!!! I'm just wondering, did it take you as long to put your Valentine picture on your blog, or when we went scrapbooking?LOL! That was a fun day! I'm thankful for those fun days!

Garrison Propaganda said...

mmmm im hungry just looking at your night out. beautiful roses. and i think id be pretty happy with the thought of hawaii right now. im sick of the gloomy long days of winter.