Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving at the Berrys

We were SO blessed and thankful this year to be able to spend Thanksgiving together with Berry family again! Not since my parents moved to St. George Utah have we traveled to Lincoln to be together for any holiday

This Thanksgiving was very special because my son Trevor "surprised" me by driving home from Idaho, instead of us traveling to Utah to meet him and spend Thanksgiving at my sister Mindy's home. Trevor drove straight through from Rexburg Idaho to Omaha Nebraska in 16 hours! I was on pins and needles waiting for Trevor to get home! I was SO happy to see him!

I was also so happy that Valerie agreed to feed us ALL! Lindsay and her family arrived and we ate GREAT food for the holiday!




We took family Christmas photos! Because I still had my tri-pod in my car from our family photo shoot, so imagine how excited my teens were to smile again! I LOVE the photo of us ALL!

Loved seeing the family photos this Christmas, when their cards arrived in my mailbox!

No comments: