Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family Photo Day

My family HATES having their pictures taken! Every year is a huge family fight! This year I told my kids,
"All I want for Christmas is a family photo"!
I bought matching outfits, which in-and-of itself, sent my teenagers over the edge. I spent two days shopping for our brown and green ensembles!
I booked a photo shoot at Portrait Innovations at 4:30pm but told my family it started at 3pm.
We piled in the car with our little niece Kaylee (whose turn it was to spend the night at Aunt Jill's house) and I directed Scott to Lanaha's nursery where a park across the street was the PERFECT location for some outdoor photos!
It was cold and windy on November 24th...but I MADE everybody get out of the warm car and pose like a HAPPY DANG FAMILY!
I set up the tri-pod and told Kaylee to press the silver button, over and over again!

Note: when I went to pick up these photo's at Walmart, they had called and asked for a photographer copyright signature allowing Walmart to print these "professional" photos (I love my Nikon camera).
I said I would have to get a hold of the little girl in pink to see if she would ok the printing!

No comments: