Monday, January 11, 2010

Going Private

Not that I have that many followers but...
I have been writing about the fire that destroyed my husbands business the Bagel Bin. I would really like to post this story simply because I plan to turn my blog into a book, for my children to read someday. I don't want to share the intimate actions taken by others, on our behalf, with anyone who would choose to judge those actions as wrong.
There are those who may wish to place blame or make accusations...I'm only interested in sharing our family story with those who know us and understand that decisions were made during a time a fear and faith.
Plus there were some pretty dang funny things that happened...and I just gotta share those!
I'm pretty sure if your reading this, you will hear and understand our fire story...
Thanks, we love you~

2 comments:

Julie said...

Can't wait to read it! You always make me laugh with your writing, so I am guessing that even in tragedy, there will be some funnies! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures on FB....

Garrison Propaganda said...

hey were already private, so we totally understand. please send us an invite. and cant wait to hear your story.