Thursday, November 27, 2008

I had so much fun at TWEENLIGHT


I had so much fun on this night with these girls! I admit I read all of Stephanie Meyers Twilight series. I enjoyed them...they weren't exactly Talmage...but fun none the less. I guess the best part about Twilight, for me, was the great night I had going to dinner then a show I knew all of us LDS women were going to feel comfortable watching.
No bad words, explicit scenes..just innocent love, something we all crave, but don't try to degrade.
Thanks to you Laurie, Wendi and Kimberly and a special thanks to Jennifer.
I had a wonderful time!
And YES, I was the oldest women in that theatre!

3 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

sounds like a fun night with just the girls. so was the movie as good as you thought it would be?

Laurie said...

Thanks for a great night Jill! I had fun...even if I'm not the biggest Twilight fan in the world. I am a fan of "girls night out!" Let's do it more often.

Mindy Berry Franklin said...

Did I mention I have a T-shirt that says, "Twilight, get over it already!" HEE HEE! That is only because we are inundated w/ it out here in Twilightville. I found it a bit lustful personally! :) Your blog looks great btw. Love the pictures!