Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Daughter My Friend

What is the most important thing in my life...? This my family! Why take up time on my talk block about B. Obama and not this...? IDK! So I decided to post more important things (and honestly much more adorable than any of those politician, don't ya think) than our economy.

And here she is...my daughter my friend!
You have grown into an amazing, beautiful daughter of God and I am so blessed to be your mom! Thank you for being 'honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous and in doing good to all men'.
We love you Chrisi

5 comments:

tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Garrison Propaganda said...

so fun to post the blast from the past pictures. wheres the big bow on the current picture? :) guess she grew out of that one. sweet post.

Julie said...

AWWW.....that is the Chrissy I remember most! When did they grow up :( Jenni will be 21 on Friday and it makes me soooo sad.

Julie said...

I forgot to tell you I totally remember that little doggie sweater! She is so cute! Then and now.....

Brezack Family said...

Thanks Julie..I miss our little girls!