Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Blogged my Bob!

I blog cuz I plan to blur! Someday, I plan to turn this techno window into a book...someday. For my kids to read, not today. They could not care what my hair looks like or what the head under the hair thinks, they are teens (well young adults really).
So I will blog my thoughts and hair-do's anyway and hope someday they will care...

I will not keep scissors upstairs anymore...promise Valerie!

I made some changes to my life/body on December 3rd. And I mean in a medical sorta way. I have been expecting before's and after's, but they are not as quickly as I'd imagined.

So yesterday I got out the scissors and made some drastic more speedy changes to my hair!

I do not know what I was thinking! If I needed my appendix out (and I did when I was sixteen) I would not take it out myself! Although, I am highly capable of assisting any surgeon with this procedure, really myself...never!

So what was I thinking when I thought I could cut my hair..by myself! Seriously, there are professionals for this life altering, face changing, wind blowing appendage to my head, they are there for a reason! I should get to know those professionals better. The problem is my very best profession and sister-in-law moved to Oklahoma and I am left to find another (hair dresser, not sister-in-law).

I will take vitamins, wash carefully, and pray, then it will grow back...I have faith!

Before and After

5 comments:

Julie said...

I think it is really cute! You are either crazy or brave to do it yourself! I won't speculate which one! What body altering did you do Dec. 3rd? I am so glad you blog so I can keep up with you!

Mme. Kara said...

I love the new you! Your cut looks great!

Sarah J said...

So I thought you'd have to have to have "damage control" come in and recover what remained; I cannot believe your hair looks that great! Wait...did that come out wrong? I do not underestimate the capacity of Jill Brezack; just the opposite, who could cut a bob themselves? a bob? truly amazing

sarah ravenberg

laurie said...

I love it, love it, love it. I need to do the same ( but, I will need to go the salon.)

Garrison Propaganda said...

well i think you managed to do a good job. and if you dont think you did, you captured it great on camera. man! you must have been desperate though to do it yourself! thats crazy, but lucky for you it turned out great!