Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Eve

We started December 31st out with good friends, good food and goals! We ate dinner at 5:30pm cuz Scotty said we had to be there early, he was right. We went to the Outback Steakhouse with Gal and hubby. I had shrimp cuz I hate red meat and everyone else had red meat.
We went to see Seven Pounds with Will Smith after dinner, I love looking at Will Smith, and thought the movie OK.
Gal saw it and did not like it, that is because Gal is always the optimist...they should have gotten married, before the hot sweaty scene and had 5 kids (that is what Gal would have wanted...)
My husband set lofty goals this New Years Eve,
"I want to be in bed by 9:30pm" he said.
He was!
This year was my year to be on call at the hospital New Year Day and I was.
My goals for the year:
Go to my new gym Lifetime for a Lifetime
Read the Book of Mormon (again)
Have a new wardrobe by summer
Go to Hawaii with Gal (on a cruise or not)
See the HUSKERS go undefeated.
Love my family till they get married in the Temple or till they go on Missions... and only till then :0)!!
Happy New Year

3 comments:

Julie said...

Did Tammy change her name to "Gal"? That's what the Skalla boys call their sister Carol-Gal. Made me laugh. Gal and hubby :) Looks like a fun night :) Tammy, if you read this, you really need to get in touch! This blogging and facebook stuff is fun! Right Jill???

Laurie said...

What a perfect celebration. Nothing better than food and friends together. By the way, the picture in your header is AWESOME.

Garrison Propaganda said...

hey i know them! so fun to have unexpected pictures of other people i know on friends blogs. fun, but awfully early bedtime for new years! my, my!