Friday, November 27, 2009

An Awesome Halloween Party

Happy Halloween at the Patterson's home 30 October 2009
We had so much fun at the Patterson's home for a costume party the night before Halloween! I was so excited to go looking for a costume and wanted to be a witch-hmmm!
I looked on line at costumes and found this witches costume and loved it, then my BFF told me there was a great Halloween store in town and we should check it out. That is where I found the exact same costume I had found online...love the green witch costume!
We took a cheese ball/pumpkin with crackers for appetizer! There was GREAT food, desserts and more appetizers!
The Oakey's and Ray's won best and most original costumes for their psychedelic 60's look and elderly couple respectively!
We played the funniest game of 'Do you love your neighbor'! The following are some of the best responses: Yes, I love my neighbor but...
I do not love...anyone with not real breast- yep, Jeff Anderson and TJ Fenton switched for that one, and Bruce said many more would have moved if the economy wouldn't have been so bad this year!
I do not love...anyone with back hair-sadly my dear friend Mary Poppins ended up in the middle without a chair, I asked her 'why would you admit in having back hair', she said 'oh, I thought they said black hair'!!
I do not love...anyone who is a witch-after the three of us dressed in black hats switched it up, Jeff said, 'there should have been a lot more movement on that one'!
The last one of the night
I do not love...anyone who's been to a nude beach-I can't even tell you how many costumes moved on that one!!!
Thanks Pattersons

No comments: