Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Friday Night Lights



We love to go to Millard North Football games! We have been going since our kids started attending Millard Schools back in Middle School. Sometimes MN is GREAT sometimes they look like the HUSKERS trying to make a comeback!
This year is especially fun because our friends' son is a Freshman playing on the varsity team! This is unheard of at MN! This is a difficult team to get on, and even harder to get on the field, to play! This Freshman player is amazing (already scoring a touchdown in the rain this year)!
For Homecoming this year, Chrisi came home to watch the game too. We cheered for our favorite freshman and we're so excited when Trevor's good friend Collin won HOMECOMING KING! We cheered all night, till MN lost and we left to see a movie!












Congrats Collin!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Gotta love HS football! So who is the Freshman?? I am guessing Josh? Fun Pics.....Get Tammy to do a blog so I don't have to just see her on yours! Glad you put pics of the Baileys so I don't forget what they look like! I am so glad you are blogging!!!

Brezack Family said...

Julei
I would love it also if Tammy did a blog, but I would have to show her how, she's not too computer savy, in fact I don't even have to worry about her reading this cuz she doesn't know how to leave a message:) She did say she was going to make Michael show her how to comment, so she can correct all my stories aka. tell them 'her' way! BTW the freshman is her Christopher, just didn't want to embarres him too much.
Thanks for checkin in on us!

Julie said...

HaHa! She has trouble with email so I am guessing a blog is out! I actually meant Christopher....Josh would still be too young! Duh....just got the names mixed up. I love checking your blog and keeping up with you in Omaha....we miss our Omaha friends.