Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why I Started A Blog



I have browsed blogs a little here and there over the past year... They never really interested me much, but I loved to hear uplifting, family oriented and spiritually enlightening testimonies. I came across the blog above and have followed it for sometime. I also read the blog C Jane enjoy it at http://cjanerun.com. These two sisters have inspired me to be a better mother, sister, daughter, friend.
Yesterday on NBC they interviewed this family about the trials of caring for 4 children who have been temporarily orphaned by an airplane that crashed. Their parents are struggling to live and this family still exhibits peace, for an audience of morning TV viewers.
Peace is a gift from above and no matter how bad things seem, peace will always rise above the planes ashes. Giving children wings.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Absolutely love your blog! I also read Nie Nie and cjane...love 'em both. So inspiring. I liked her thought (a couple of days ago) about phyically feeling all of the prayers for her family. Power of prayer...amazing. Anyway, yes I am thrilled to have a new blogging buddy on my list. And, the only thing I know as far as making the backround "cute" is a free online service called pyzam...see the bar on top of my blog.

Julie said...

Jill! A blog! I am so excited! Can I link you? funny, I read nie nie and cjane too. there is another one I love and I lost the link! When I find it I will share. Can I link you??

Julie said...

Jill, Leelou blogs has some lds buttons that link to the church's website. you can get to her link from my blog. I think it is leeloublogs.com. I love blogging! It is kind of like journaling and scrapbooking made easy!!