Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday! I wish you were here or I was there! If you were here we would go to Brown Baggers for lunch then to Southpoint Mall to shop. We would look for items to decorate our houses. If I was there we could go to ARTIC CIRCLE my favorite, Oh, yah it would be your birthday lunch whoops. Ok, then we would go to ARTIC CIRCLE anyway, cuz you would let me, and cuz that's the kind of Mom we Berry kids raised :)! Then we would go and check out the beautiful scenery surrounding ST. G. The red rocks, Temple, Art Show that would sell amazing picts, that I would bring home. And we would laugh.
Thanks for all the great memories, I have of you, being a great Mom.
We are thankful you kept us!
Well, aren't you so glad you kept me anyway!
We love and miss you MOM!



Below: 1993

Below: 1983


1 comment:

Sharee said...

Jill - thank you so much for the Happy Birthday message - you are so sweet and thoughtful. I loved seeing the pictures - what a cute baby you were! Thanks again for all the things you do that make us happy!
Love,
Mom