Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah B!

Happy Birthday my BEAUTIFUL Sarah B. I can remember the day you were born like it was yesterday (easy for me, I had a camera in my hand, not a stirup under each leg)! You were so dang SWEET from the moment you came to earth. You are my HEREO you are kind to everyone, you listen to the still small voice, you CTR every day.
I miss our slumber parties and our trips to McDonalds (Aunt Jill always forgot your socks so we would buy new ones) I miss our poll nailish sessions and our zoo trips. I miss SARAH B.
May your birthday be filled with FUN and HAPPINESS! And remeber to include in your birthday wish a WIN for NEBRASKA!
HAPPY VOLLEYBALL BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!



1 comment:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to your darling Sarah B. And, darn it... I want to go scrapbooking with you two gals sometime. I can chat and scrap with the best of 'em (and pretend to solve world problems.)

P.S You are putting me to shame here with the blog...you're just to good at keeping up to date!