Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Day at The Old Market 13 Sept 08



Last Saturday Trevor decided we should spend the day as a family!
SHOCK! DOUBT! MOTIVE?
Really with his parents! I wasn't thrilled about cruising the mighty Missouri in our modest boat, but I couldn't resist a day with my boys. So I ran inside grabbed the sunscreen, People Magazine, and my camera.
We dropped the boat in the river and headed for downtown, where we docked and walked! EWWE I wish I wouldn't have worn flip flops! We ate at Spaghetti Works then checked out the sites of the Old Market.
Trevor thought it fun to FISH in the murky marsh pond near the big slides. He would spit into the water, to make the fish 'think' they were about to receive the bounty of an everything bagel with veggie spread, only to be slammed by Trev's big ole hand! CRAZY KID!
Good Scott was there in his famous boating hat to give helpful hints to that kid of ours.
Is it true, only ONE year till my little boy heads out to tract, teach and bear testimony.
He will become a fisher...of men
No tricks
Only TRUTH
So glad we had this day...
We are so proud of our FISHERMAN.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ah, I love the pic's. You'll have to show me how to do the slide show. Looks like a wonderful day and one you'll remember for sure.