Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday A&A





Happy Birthday to my little guys! Four! How did they get so old so fast. I remember the night I headed to Lincoln to be with my sister as she went into labor. Lindsay was nervous and wanted her MOM, I wanted HER Mom! I was nervous, TWINS were on their way and I was armed with...my camera, of course! The boys were born late in the night, and 1 1/2 hrs apart, which made OUR mom nervous. But they came soft and sweet. Grandma and Grandpa Berry left St.G and headed straight for the blue blanket bundles. I was in deep conversation with Lindsay, when she shushed me and said 'shhh, is that Dad's voice?'. Lindsay could hear my dad out in the hall talking to one of the nurses and practically jumped out of her IV to get to the new twin grandparents!






We're so glad your FOUR! We had a great day at the ZOO for your BIRTHDAY! A&A were sooo excited to see all the ANIMALS. They liked the new BUTTERFLY Garden with it's MORMON butterfly (for real). They loved to hide in the CAVES and would say 'find me aunt Jill'! (Not funny when Grandma Berry comes). We walked it ALL! They liked the SHARKS from a distance and thought everthing was looking for it's mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GUYS!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to the sweet little guys. 4 is an awesome age. Boy, were they gorgeous and healthy looking newborn twins! They are lucky to have an Aunt Jill in their lives.