Friday, September 12, 2008

Ok, but Never Say That Again!




Today, I spent my time cropping with this gal. We spent the whole day cuting, cropping and solving the world problems (Did Sarah look flustered by Charles Gibbson and she should totally get contacts) and we love our day.

  • We try and go often to the Scrapbook store and justify spending money and time doing our 'geneology'. Our husbands will call us more than once and wonder why it takes a whole day, to make one multicolored mess. 'Crapbooking my husband says'. They just don't understand our need for the feel of paper, ribbon and glue in our hands.

It always goes like this:

"I need to make two trips from the car, I brought my cricket, where is yours?"
"Dangit, I left my pictures on the kitchen table again."
"Do you have a pencil...for me."
"Put your drink in your cropper hopper, so it doesn't spill (like this will protect the supplies within)".
"I'm not driving to lunch, I don't want to lose my out-front parking spot".
"Hope that girl doesn't plan on humming all day."

  • Thanks for the memories gal!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow! Looks like you guys got lots done! Or at least those 2 pages look REALLY good! I am totally into digital scrapbooking now. Much faster and less messy. However, I am still behind! I did get all of the Omaha years done!